Indian Air Force is inviting online applications from single Indian male and female candidates to join IAF as Airmen. More information is given in Bhartiya Vayusena Agniveer Bharti 2023 article below.
Bhartiya Vayusena Agniveer Bharti 2023 Notification Details
The Indian Air Force (IAF) has announced a new Agniveer Bharti 2023 recruitment drive. This is a new scheme under which unmarried young male and female candidates between the ages of 17 and 21 can join the IAF for a period of four years.
Through this recruitment, the selected fire fighters will be paid Rs. 30,000 and other benefits to be provided. IAF has released an official notification for Bhartiya Vayusena Agniveer Bharti 2023 on its official website informing about the eligibility criteria, application process and selection process.
Candidates who are interested in this recruitment can apply online. Online application will start from 27th July 2023 and will end on 17th August 2023.
However candidates have to check their eligibility for this recruitment. Indian Air Force Recruitment is a great opportunity for young men and women who want to serve their country and gain valuable skills and experience.
After completing four years of service through this recruitment, firemen will have the option of either leaving the IAF or continuing to serve regularly. Those who decide to leave the IAF will be given a “service fund” package, which will include a lump sum and other benefits.
Overview Of Bhartiya Vayusena Agniveer Bharti 2023
Name Of The Article Bhartiya Vayusena Agniveer Bharti 2023
Name Of The Organization Indian Air Force
No Of Posts – Check Pdf
Application Mode Online
Official Website Careerindianairforce.Cdac.In
Start Date Of Application 27/07/2023
Last Date Of Application 17/08/2023
Date Of Exam 13/10/2023
Candidates should have passed 10+2, Diploma (Engg) from a recognized Institute/University. Please read the notification for more information on educational qualification.
Candidates for this Indian Airforce Recruitment should have born between 27 June 2003 to 27 December 2006 (both days inclusive).
Minimum Age: 17.5 Years
Maximum Age: 21 Years
Indian Airforce Agniveer Bharti Selection Process includes the following steps.
- Written Exam
- CASB (Central Airmen Selection Board) Test
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Adaptability Test-I And Test-II
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Candidates have to pay 250/- examination fee online while registering for online examination.
- Payment of application fee can be made through Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Internet Banking through payment gateway.
- Candidates should follow the instructions given on the payment gateway and keep a printout of the Transaction details.
1st Years Rs 30000/- Per Month
2nd Year Rs 33000/- Per Month
3rd Year Rs 36500/- Per Month
4th Year Rs 40000/- Per Month
Exit After 4 Years Rs. 11.71 Lakh As Seva Nidhi Package
How To Apply For Indian Air Force Agniveer Bharti 2023
- Candidates have to apply online for this recruitment.
- First of all, candidates should check their eligibility for this IAF Recruitment.
- Fill the online form only if you are eligible for this recruitment.
- Online application link is given below.
- While applying online, candidates should be ready with required documents.
- First complete the registration process and then fill the online application form with proper information.
- Pay the application fee online through the payment gateway.
- Submit an application.
- Download the application form and take a printout of the form for future use.